SYNOT, including any parent and sister company under same controlling interest (the “SYNOT Group”) operates within the highly regulated remote gambling industry and is committed to fulfill the licensing requirements and objectives of its licensing jurisdictions and strives to spearhead industry best practices.
SYNOT has implemented policies and procedures to ensure minors and vulnerable persons are protected and players are treated fairly and their rights are safeguarded at all times. In accordance with its licensing jurisdictions technical requirements, SYNOT has implemented measures to ensure the integrity of games and gaming devices and keep gaming free from criminal activities.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is consistently and effectively protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified while using this website, then you can rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Policy.
Any reference in this Policy to SYNOT includes SYNOT W, a.s., company registration number 25548832 with its registered address at Jaktáře 1475
686 01 Uherské Hradiště
Czech Republic and any of its subsidiaries, sister, parent or other related companies (hereinafter referred to as “SYNOT” or “us” or “we). We refer to you, the visitor as “you”.
2. Which Data are we Collecting?
The various sources from where we obtain the data include these three:
1. The data you provide us with when filling a form would include your personal details such as name, email address, phone, company.
2. The data we obtain from your use of our website which games you are interested in, which content you view, search enquiries, your IP address which helps us establish the geographic location of the device (computer or mobile) you are using to access our website in order to be able to constantly improve our products and services according to our customer’s needs.
4. Record – we may keep correspondence from you to us for record-keeping purposes.
This information is then used to evaluate the use by visitors of the website and to compile statistical reports on Website activity for SYNOT’s use.
3. Handling of Data
Prior to utilizing any information provided by you, in any manner outside of the scope set out in this Policy, SYNOT will request your consent accordingly.
While handling your data, we wish to inform you about:
• What kind of information we are collecting and the reason we collect such information;
• How we utilize that information;
• How you can limit, control or update that information.
Whether you provide any personal information or any other data, is your choice and you can access most areas of this Website without necessarily divulging any information. The personal information you provide us with can be used by SYNOT to contact you by mail, telephone, or email to provide information that may be of interest to you, including details about the services we offer or any update.
SYNOT aims are protecting data provided by you from any alteration, destruction, disclosure or unauthorized access by:
1. reviewing on a regular basis all our measures and policies in regards to data collection, access or storage to ensure it is according to local and international legislation and using security measures to protect against unauthorized access to our systems and the information collected and stored therein;
2. restricting access to personal information of our employees, contractors and agents, who need to know that information in order to process it for us, who are subject to the obligation of strict confidentiality and who will be subject to discipline, including termination, if they violate that obligation.
By accessing our Website, you are agreeing that we or third parties such as members of the SYNOT workforce, subsidiaries, contractors and suppliers may use your personal information, as per this policy, for the purposes of:
• contacting you (example: to answer your query) or communicating with you to carry out your own instructions;
• maintaining a relationship with our website visitors to improve your experience when using our website;
• for the maintenance and upkeeping of the website;
• preventing and investigating crime or fraud (we are obliged to share data with crime and fraud prevention organisations);
• for research, reporting, analytical purposes or similar purposes which can be useful to us to ensure for example that a technological problem is pin-pointed and does not repeat itself;
• as required by any and all applicable legislation and regulation;
Your personal information will be retained by SYNOT as long as it is necessary for the purposes it was collected as establishes under this Policy. This even after our relationship has come to an end, if it is so required in order to comply with legislation, regulations, authoritative requirements, dispute resolution and/or prevention of fraud or abuse.
4. Your Protection is our Priority
At SYNOT, we take pride to keep updated and fully equipped with the appropriate technical and safeguards to protect your personal information against possible accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alterations, unauthorised use, disclosure or access, and all other illegal processing. However we remind you that the information that you divulge is being divulged on the internet and hence we cannot guarantee that the information you transmit via our website will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards or otherwise.
I hereby give consent that SYNOT and any of its subsidiaries, sister, parent or other related companies may collect process, store or share my personal information as described in this Policy. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time with effect for the future by email to email@example.com or any other means of communication.